Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our last day in Scottsdale!

Today is our last day in Scottsdale. We had an amazing time. I wish I could move my friends out here and bring Marley back and stay. It has been so relaxing and so beautiful. I thought I would post a few more random pictures from our trip. We cant wait to come back in December for Christmas!


The newest member of the family. Timmy the temp.


Brent and I made up this game that we played several days in a row. We would sit at each end of the pool and make a hoop with our arms. We would throw the ball from across the pool and try to make it in the hoop. I never won but tried really hard.




One night, Brent looked out the window of the kitchen and saw this! Adam named this buck Darrell. He is pretty much standing on the retaining wall of the backyard. He was just staring at us. It was the only wild life we saw the whole trip.


This poor bunny was stuck in the backyard. We tried so hard to help it out the back gate but he was so confused and just kept running into the bushes. He was so little and so scared!


Prime napping spot for dad!


Brent and Amy threw pennies and dimes for each other in the pool and then timed each other to see who could find them the fastest. I loved watching them swim around in their green goggles to find pennies!





A few pictures of a rain storm blowing in over the mountains behind the house. The smell of rain is so strong in the desert. You can often smell the rain before it starts actually raining.


No comments:

Post a Comment