Wednesday, November 10, 2010

no shave november=no kisses till december

November at MNU means several things. Basketball games have started, the trees have mostly changed, the weather gets cooler and all the guys on campus have facial hair to keep them warm. Yet again, it is No Shave November. Campus wide, the guys participate in a contest to see who can grow the best beard. For me, I get to experience Brent's amazingly sporadic facial hair or as we affectionately call it, his BTM (bad teenage mustache.) When I bully Brent, he gets back at me by rubbing or trying to rub his whiskers on my face. Needless to say, this is not my favorite month.
At the end of November, the participants will get together for a ugly sweater/No shave November party and will win prizes in categories such as best beard, nastiest beard, best mustache and most creative. We are just finishing out week 2 and are counting down the last 2 weeks. I will continue to update as the hair grows!



No comments:

Post a Comment