Friday, November 26, 2010

The organized chaos we like to call Thanksgiving!

This year, Brent;s parents and sister and her family, came to Olathe for Thanksgiving. We all got together at his sister Christy's house for the day. Things can get kinda of crazy when there are 15 people in the house and 6 kids running around. It;s always fun to be together. We played a few games, watched some football and ate a lot of food. Brent's sister Cherie and her family stayed out at the lake house with us so we got to spend a little extra time with them which is always nice.


Brent playing with Simone and Aidan



Amy, Carol, Christy and Bill in the kitchen



Luka found my purse and got my sunglasses out!



My gorgeous sister and I. So thankful that she was able to spend Thanksgiving with us.



SImone playing on the sit and spin



Brent and Luka



Brynn found Simone's shoes and had to try them on!



Brynn and I



Brent (hiding his facial hair behind the plate), Christy and Amy



Marin got so tired and wanted to cuddle. I love when this happens!



Got up for a picture!


Cuddling with my sweet nieces!



Luka feeding Brynn like a



Brent, Marin and I



Brynn showing off her purse



When we get together, Carol likes to get a picture of the kids. Marin was passed out but the rest of the kids look great!



The Magueja kids.



Brent and his sisters Christy and Cherie



Christy, Cherie and I



The girls!



The Magueja Family



Marin was so tired at the end of the day!



Brent and I



Bill and Carol



Brent and his dad



Before we all went home, we played a few games. Cherie and Brent played Log Roll with the kids. They took turns rolling over top of each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment