Friday, December 10, 2010

It's not the holiday season without a smoke alarm going off!!

I have been thinking for a while now that I have not been blogging. I didnt really have anything to blog about...until tonight. My sweet husband was cooking dinner tonight when he accidently set off the smoke alarm! We tried to get ahold of the right people to stop the fire truck from coming but as you can see, they arrived! We had a small cooking lesson and all was good. The firemen said that Brent should take me out to dinner. As it turned out, I remade dinner with no alarm! It made for an exciting Friday night.




The firemen walked outside while I was taking pictures of the truck and asked me if I wanted to get in and they would take my pictures. I declined feeling like a 5 year old boy

No comments:

Post a Comment